Sierra RS500 K&N Air Filter
• High air flow with excellent filtration
• Designed to increase horsepower & acceleration!
• K&N million mile limited warranty® (road use)
• Washable and reusable
• Will NOT void vehicle warranty
• Lasts up to 50,000 miles before cleaning is required depending on driving conditions
• Economical, a K&N air filter will last the life of your vehicle
• Works with vehicle electronics
• Easy high performance add-on
• Environmentally friendly
The Importance of Oil
A K&N air filter is made of 4 to 6 layers of cotton gauze sandwiched between two epoxy-coated aluminium wire screens. The cotton is treated with a specially formulated grade of oil causing tackiness throughout the cotton’s microscopic strands. The nature of the cotton allows high volumes of airflow, and when combined with the tackiness of the oil creates a powerful filtering media that ensures engine protection. In contrast, most other media cannot maintain the same balance of airflow and filtration throughout the filter's life without sacrificing one or the other. With a K&N air filter, there is no sacrifice.
Never Replace Your Air Filter Again
Handmade in the United Kingdom and the USA using only the finest materials, K&N OE replacement air filters are washable and reusable. Regardless of what you’ve heard, it’s almost impossible to wash your K&N air filter too much. Inside the K&N testing laboratory, they have washed and re-oiled one K&N air filter more than 100 times and it still performs up to specification. Depending on your driving conditions, K&N recommend cleaning your air filter every 50,000 miles. To clean and re-oil, purchase the filter Recharger® service kit (99-5000 or 99-5050).
K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty®
K&N warrants its road vehicle OE replacement air filters for one million miles. When used properly and found to be defective, return your filter and the receipt from purchase and K&N will replace it free of charge.
- Ford Sierra RS Cosworth 3 door 1986-1987
- Ford Sierra Cosworth RS500 1987
- Ford Sierra Sapphire RS Cosworth 2wd 1988-1989
- Ford Sierra Sapphire RS Cosworth 4x4 1990-1992